Saturday, June 15, 2013

My TBP Testimonial - Howard Ainley

I've been looking at different Internet Marketing Programs for about 9 months now and I was so happy to find this new method of developing your team first. At first I made very slow progress but then I discovered something that enabled me to progess more quickly. So now I believe that this is going to work and I continue to build my team. I've been working consistently now for 4 months and am starting to develop a large team. I have personally sponsored over 70 people and every week I'm adding more. The bigger the better as I realize that with only a small team you can only achieve small results. It's comforting to know that there is always someone willing to help you or explain some concept that I found difficult to understand. Above all I appreciate the dedication of Stephen Scott for continuing to confront all the challenges that come so often when developing a new endeavor. It's important to have a vision of what to expect from Team Building Project and set about working together with your team to achieve your goals. But don't be satisfied with small dreams. The bigger we dream the more secure our future will be. Don't let self doubts defeat you. Believe that you can do it and be willing to do the necessary work then you will begin to see results. My vision is to achieve financial freedom not only for myself but for the entire team. Just keep building your team. - Howard Ainley

For more information visit Team Building Project

No comments: