Saturday, June 15, 2013

My TBP Testimonial - Cheryl Willison

I have found TBP to be unique to anything else online . Since joining TBP in July 2010, I have found the interaction with Stephen Scott to be most remarkable. No other program online has an admin who interacts so well or promptly. The tools and back office are very user friendly and being multilingual a real benefit to non English speaking members . I , for one truly appreciate the time, effort & dedication Stephen Scott ( our founder ) has put into TBP and feel with such a dedicated leader we can't possibly fail . I have seen many changes since my joining date and must say they have been changes for the better . Previous to joining TBP I had joined other MLM companies and seemed to be destined to no success to speak of by sponsoring no more than 2 people in approximately six months. TBP has taught me many things ! Most importantly it has taught me to really research programs before wasting money or time . It has also taught me that I can do it, by personally sponsoring 139 people into our team. The back office is well designed with real time statistics and the message center is an excellent function for people who don't wish to reveal their personal email address . I feel Stephen has really shown a huge amount of consideration for people . All I can say is Thank you Stephen Scott for giving average people an above average chance at success with TBP. Let's keep winning ! - Cheryl Willison

For more information visit Team Building Project

No comments: