Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My TBP Testimonial - Patrick Epote

Just like everybody I have had my fair share of disappointments in MLM, my last experience being by far the worst. After pre-positioning 65 people in 1 1/2 month in a start-up company, I literally had to walk away from everything after seeing over $10K in business volume disappear from one of my legs overnight, simply because one of the top players requested a change in his organization and my appeals to the corporate office were literally ignored. So when I was introduced to the Team Building Project, the timing could not have been any more impeccable. I immediately fell in love with the concept, especially because I had been trying to put together something similar to it but lacked the technical knowledge. So I figured, heck why not simply participate in Scott's project, it will save me a few dollars from trying to outsource my own concept! TBP's concept is such a breath of fresh air in the Network Marketing industry that I knew it was bound to catch the eye of quite a few people. And indeed it did! I now have on my team a top earner who has over 26,000 distributors in his current company, a success coach and author and.one of the founding field leaders in my old company! Becoming qualified is a start but it's not enough. Everybody's goal should be to make it to the Leadership Team. I may have personally sponsored 51 people so far, but I won't stop til I get to 500! It's time for a paradigm shift - Patrick Epote

For more information visit Team Building Project

No comments: