Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My TBP Testimonial - Noblin Hamilton

My name is Noblin Hamilton. I am a mom, a grandmother, a Network Marketer (in training), but most of all I am a follower of the Lord JESUS Christ. My passion is to bless others by helping in whatever way I can and sharing information with them. When my friend introduced TBP to me, I found the concept so very unusual and sensible that I quickly signed up. You see, I have been doing Network Marketing for over three and a half years now and even though I have joined some solid and good programs, it has been very difficult to recruit others to network and duplicate my effort. With TBP, I don't have to be concerned about that at all. Stephen has eliminated that for us. There is so much information and resource here in the back office. They are made so easy and simple to understand, that even a new Computer user can figure out things. And then, we have access to others in our up line. What blessings! It was not easy to get others to check out the site since folks are so skeptical and doubtful. Many people have been hurt from unfulfilled promises and their lack of participation in programs that they have joined. Stephen is obviously very knowledgeable about this project and is also very determined to make it work. I am impressed with his plan and purpose for doing this Team Building. It seems to me that he cares very much about people and wants to help them to have financial freedom. He is a wonderful leader and his support is always available. I do not know how he finds the time to respond to the various questions and comments that I am sure he must receive. I have learned how to recognize a good leader and how to have more confidence. Determination and persistence is really paying off here. Each time I visit this site, I learn something new about building a team of like-minded people. I have also learned what the saying "Teamwork divides the effort and multiplies the effect" means. I know that this is going to be one of the most successful business venture on the Internet. The Networks will be talking about us for a long time. I am looking forward to the day when we chose a business and we all join. May we all be enormously blessed so that we can bless others. - Noblin Hamilton

For more information visit Team Building Project

No comments: