Saturday, June 15, 2013

My TBP Testimonial - Tina Dry

I was involved in Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing for one Year Before I Found The TBP. The first thing I did when My Wife (Tina) and I signed up with Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing was to come up with our "WARM LIST". Which is what every network marketer is told to do when they first join an MLM Company. Now, one year later I have family members that won't speak to me. My wife has a couple friends that avoid her simply because we approached them with a Network Marketing opportunity the traditional way, which never worked. Finally, out of frustration, on July 9th 2010 I prayed to God for something new and I found the TBP. At first I was a bit skeptical and had a hard time getting understanding the concept and how it all worked. Then I discovered the TBP actually reverses the network marketing process! There are no meetings, no bothering your friends and family members, no need to develop a 'warm list'. It's a completely new and innovative concept that me and my wife could pursue and definitely achieve success. Thank God I we found the Team Building Project! So far I have sponsored 245 people around the world and have over 2,000 in my downline in just 166 Days. After a FULL YEAR with FHTM I only had 2 people in my downline! You do the math. Success speaks volumes. Thanks to Stephen Scott, we have a new way of success that didn't exist before. My entire family's life is about to change forever and I owe everything to Stephen. Thanks Buddy and I think I speak for everyone when I Say "LET'S KEEP WINNING"!!! Thanks, Michael & Tina Dry - Tina Dry

For more information visit Team Building Project

No comments: