Monday, June 17, 2013

My TBP Testimonial - Lewis Jackson

I have just over 20 people in my downline. That is the bottom line and for me all that needs to be said once you realize the potential of Team Building Project. I've built larger teams (some up to 100 members) and really you should build your team as big as possible. So, you may ask, "What is significant about 20 down line?" And the answer is communication. 20 people you can communicate with and they ANSWER back! is more impressive than 100 non-responsive downline. Since joining the Team Building Project I've had nothing but positive communication from people who I know really care about my progress. Believe me, I've been marketing for more than 10 years. When I reached my 20th referral, I got a literal FLOOD of emails from fellow members wishing me well and giving me the best "electronic" pat on the back possible-- I allow myself to be a little corny here because the Team Building Project is more than an opportunity-- it is success written in advance. READ THIS PLEASE: "You build YOUR team in advance, absolutely free." It is truly YOUR team, not somebody else team. When the team decides collectively to join a paying program ALL of your free downline becomes your paying downline! And they STAY your paying downline because they have a vested interest just like you in getting paid every month! So this is the real deal, the bottom line. You have been successful at recruiting people in numerous opportunities. You've received some payments, but nothing ongoing, nothing saying J-O-B replacing income. Your free downline remains just that-- free. They never upgrade. You send them emails. They never email back. If they do subscribe, they drop out because they cannot build sustaining downline. You see that is the real deal and the ongoing nightmare for most online marketers. That was the deal for me until I joined the Team Building Project. This is not just a new company, it really is a new concept. A worthwhile project takes time to build. It requires communication. It requires action and participation from all its members. (Okay, I'm going to step on some toes here.) For some this modest commitment is too much to ask-- participation and communication. That's okay, when you're building a worthwhile project those unwilling to learn and unwilling to change get weeded out. Expect a few bumps and maybe some wrong turns, but the Team Building Project is a strong concept dedicated to helping even the most inexperienced marketer succeed. All that is asked is what is reasonable to succeed. Stay positive, believe in the concept. Do your small part to advertise consistently and build your team. To the newbies: "You can do this. It's a numbers game. Just advertise consistently on a frequent basis. Your sign ups will come in. Ask questions, communicate, participate. We got the cookie. Stay with us!" - Lewis Jackson

For more information visit Team Building Project

No comments: