Saturday, June 15, 2013

My TBP Testimonial - Chari Ogogo

As a new member of Team Building Project, I have been supported by my upline and have learned some new ways of building a team. I have worked with several affiliate companies and still do. What I have learned from TBP is the generic language can be applied to any business that you promote. The best part for me has been the back office tools. This requires me to check in regularrly and stay abreast of the developments. I like that John Burgage has created a forum with Facebook, this has made TBP more personal. When we can see the faces of others members and their questions, we are building a community. There is an important need to have webinars and being short and too the point is great. We find out what others are experiencing. The questions can be answered immediately. The marketing plan is easy and fits well with my other projects. I recently set up a regular Twitter post and now I can monitor my posts and what the feedback is. I believe that TBP will be quite successful in the future by the business opportunities that are presented and how the partners can decide which programs they want to promote. The opportunity that I have selected is That Free Thing. I like that this is a worldwide opportunity and that there is a phenomenal growth potential. This opportunity can grow expotentially and when you have 10 people that can tell 10 others. The growth can be staggering. Again, thank you for the opportunity to be part of a uniques and novel approach in MLM. To your Success Chari Farmer Ogogo Twitter: reikigardens - Chari Ogogo

For more information visit Team Building Project

No comments: